Regupol 5512 attenuates impact sound at source – directly under the engineered timber, parquetry, laminate or bamboo flooring. Flooring is conveniently installed directly on top of the acoustic underlay. The product composition produces a cost effective solution to sound isolate bonded screed beds in wet and dry areas. Independently tested under laboratory controlled conditions and on-site testing to show it meets the Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions of the current building regulations in accordance with the Building Code of Australia Part F5.4 sound Insulation Ratings of Floors (Impact).
- Offers long term performance without collapse or bottoming out.
- Available in rolls and modular tiles (new format) – supports fast installation.
- Made in Germany from recycled material
- PVC Free
- Minimal creep, even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thicknesses.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Limits sound transference
- Cushioning qualities make flooring comfortable underfoot
- Proven durability
- Manufactured and Certified to OHAS 18001:1999, DIN ISO 9001:2000, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
Do You Need Free Samples?
Get a FREE consultation immediately, free onsite consultation and quote. No-obligation and Receive a callback within 24 hours