Regupol 6010 10mm is available in rolls and modular tiles (new format). This new format facilitates fast installation and is ideal for the DIY installer.
Independently tested under laboratory controlled conditions and on-site testing to show it meets the Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions of the current building regulations in accordance with the Building Code of Australia Part F5.4 sound Insulation Ratings of Floors (Impact).
- Offers long term performance without collapse or bottoming out.
- Also available in new modular format (tiles) – supports fast installation.
- Minimal creep, even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install.
- PVC free.
- Made in Germany from recycled materials.
- Minimises construction heights.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) certified sustainable product.
- High quality and exact material thicknesses.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Limits sound transference.
- Cushioning qualities make flooring comfortable underfoot.
- Proven durability.
- Manufactured and Certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
Do You Need Free Samples?
Get a FREE consultation immediately, free onsite consultation and quote. No-obligation and Receive a callback within 24 hours